I consider myself a spiritual nomad, and no I don’t wear long flowy clothing and smell like patchouli, but I do come equipped with the crude humor that you would expect from a Sailor. I enjoy wringing out serious topics making them a little bit lighter and more interesting. My daily life is full of funny instances and awkward social situations. Peg this with my dry humor, vegetarian diet, and love for running…. and you get The Cock & Carrot!
The thing is I really enjoy social media (InstaGram: TheCockandCarrot). I’ve had great conversations, shared and received amazing advice, even made new friends during my travels. When it comes down to it, Blogging is probably the best platform to get you out there and share your viewpoint in more then 150 characters without adding 525,600 friends on Facebook. I always seem to find myself giving advice to my friends or lending an ear; I try to think of myself as “The Pusher” and no I don’t mean push drugs (sorry shameless Mean Girls reference lol). I’m fortunate enough to have been born with an independent, resilient, and open minded personality which has helped keep my composure together since I was 7; I can thank my amazing mother for this trait. Her cameos in this blog will be priceless, along with my drunken stories like The Veggie Queen, and awesome running/beauty/health tips. Namaste!
1) I have a dog name Brie (yes like the cheese haha) Now I have an excuse to just drink the wine.
2) I love running
3) Favorite color: Red (to wear), Green (to relax me, my room is a combination of pistachio, Grays, and White)
4) I’m a Vegetarian (not the snobby kind and no I won’t come knocking on your door with a bike helmet and black backpack trying to convert you to vegetarianism)
5) I love fun colorful dress socks!
6) Brownie’s, Snicker Doodles, and French Fries are my comfort food.
7) I’ve been in a casual relationship with wine for the past 3 years… its complicated.
8) I enjoy anything Sci-Fi
9) I love homemade beauty tips!
10) I have a collection of tattoos that adorn my body….all representing chunks of my life.